The only event on the West Coast
tailored specifically toward small/medium size
JUNE 23–24, 2020
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Based on the success of our first West Coast Clinical Risk Management Seminar, we are pleased announce the second annual event, taking place June 23–24 in San Francisco, CA. This event features two days of interactive workshops, presentations, panels and roundtables, all developed for smaller companies with limited resources.
Join us to gain a comprehensive education on clinical risk management and the tools to assess, maintain and mitigate risk to ensure compliance.
Having successfully established a series of clinical quality events on the East Coast and in Europe, ExL Events brought their well-known conference series to San Francisco in 2019, with a Clinical Trial Risk Management Seminar geared towards biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies. With a successful first year under our belts, we are excited to come back and continue to provide the educational needs for smaller companies with limited resources.
· Understand the value of risk-based approaches to ensure compliance using limited resources.
· Ensure your clinical quality risk management plan covers all the critical elements to ensure GCP compliance.
· Develop an effective strategy to work with and oversee your CRO partners to ensure transparency, compliance and productivity.
· Learn the tools to achieve a constant state of inspection-readiness.
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical trial service providers whose responsibilities involve the following:
· Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
· Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA)
· Clinical Quality Control (CQC)
· Clinical Trial Operations/Management
· Clinical Research
· Quality Management/ Global Quality Management
· Compliance/Global Compliance
· Data Management/Systems Operations
· Clinical Monitoring
· Regulatory Affairs
· Safety and Risk Management/Operations
The event is also relevant to clinical QA, compliance and operations professionals from:
· Quality Service Providers and Consulting Companies
· Central, Imaging and ECG Labs
· Investigative Sites
· Data Management and Software Vendors
· Safety Reporting Vendors