The only event on the West Coast tailored
specifically toward small/medium size companies!
This event features two days of interactive workshops, presentations, panels and roundtables, all developed for smaller companies with limited resources.
Join us to gain a comprehensive education on clinical risk management and the tools to assess, maintain and mitigate risk to ensure compliance.
Having successfully established a series of clinical quality events on the East Coast and in Europe, ExL Events brought their well-known conference series to San Francisco in 2019, with a Clinical Trial Risk Management Seminar geared towards biotechnology and biopharmaceutical companies. With a successful first year under our belts, we are excited to come back and continue to provide the educational needs for smaller companies with limited resources.
· Understand the value of risk-based approaches to ensure compliance using limited resources.
· Ensure your clinical quality risk management plan covers all the critical elements to ensure GCP compliance.
· Develop an effective strategy to work with and oversee your CRO partners to ensure transparency, compliance and productivity.
· Learn the tools to achieve a constant state of inspection-readiness.
This conference is designed for professionals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies; CROs; and other clinical trial service providers whose responsibilities involve the following:
· Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
· Clinical Quality Assurance (CQA)
· Clinical Quality Control (CQC)
· Clinical Trial Operations/Management
· Clinical Research
· Quality Management/ Global Quality Management
· Compliance/Global Compliance
· Data Management/Systems Operations
· Clinical Monitoring
· Regulatory Affairs
· Safety and Risk Management/Operations
The event is also relevant to clinical QA, compliance and operations professionals from:
· Quality Service Providers and Consulting Companies
· Central, Imaging and ECG Labs
· Investigative Sites
· Data Management and Software Vendors
· Safety Reporting Vendors